ICF Austin Summer Social:
POP Up Roundtable
Join us for an evening of sharing, learning, connection and FUN! Our ICF Austin POP Up Roundtable Summer Social will be located at The Living Room Bar (Screened Porch) at The W Hotel! Roundtable discussions are purposeful and intended to cultivate peer-to-peer development. This event was created to promote information sharing and problem-solving where each of us will have the opportunity to gauge our best business practices against a broad array of coaches in our community and leverage shared experiences and solutions. This is one coaching event you won’t want to miss!
We rise by lifting others. - Robert Ingersoll
You will experience an informative and vibrant roundtable discussion facilitated by Dara Carrillo, Co-Founder of Muse Stream Personal Branding. Dara’s passionate, thoughtful and engaging facilitator style is sure to keep you engaged and inspired! This event has been designed with you in mind. Come share your unique voice, talents and best practices with our community.
What to Expect:
- Valet parking available at The W hotel. **Have your parking ticket validated at the ICF check-in table.
- Check-In at the ICF table (located inside The Living Room Bar in the Screened Porch room) and:
- Receive 2 drink tickets
- Validate your parking ticket
- Write down any topics of interest on paper provided and place in drawing bowl
- Light appetizers provided by Trace Restaurant (Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free Items Available)
- Enjoy the posh and vibrant ambiance of this award winning Austin hotel
- Ice breakers & games will be incorporated throughout the evening
- Come ready to Connect, Share, Learn and most of all, HAVE FUN!!!
ABOUT OUR FACILITATOR: DARA CARRILLODara Carrillo
, is a visionary, personal branding coach, facilitator, speaker, explorer, and eternal optimist. In 2013, Dara was welcomed on as the only personal branding coach amongst the more than 30 communications coaches serving the students of The University of Texas McCombs School of Business through the MBA+ Leadership program. In 2014, Dara courageously left her 7-year position with Student Affairs at St. Edward’s University to pursue her entrepreneurial dreams and co-founded Muse Stream Personal Branding and Facilitation Services
in Austin, Texas. Discovering and leveraging her own core values became the driving force that allowed her to lead more confidently and to pursue her passion. She now serves as a benevolent advocate for others who aspire to live more fully. Dara’s background in communications and psychology and her passion for creativity and personal development are now utilized daily to the benefit of her clients.
WHERE IS THE MEETING?
The Living Room Bar (Screened Porch) at The W Hotel
200 Lavaca St, Austin, TX 78701
- 6:30pm-6:50pm – Mix & Mingle
- 6:50pm-6:55pm - ICF Business Matters
- 6:55-7:15 – Guest Introductions (Name, 30 second pitch & each person will share what they are interested in learning more about and what they currently need in their business.)
- 7:15-8:00 – Roundtable/Best practices discussion
- 8:00-8:10pm – Roundtable Highlights
- 8:10-8:15pm - Closing Remarks
- 8:15-8:30pm– Socializing
MEETING ACTIVITY FEE: $20 for all participants
Whether a coach new or old, or thinking about becoming one, everyone is welcome to attend our meetings. Fees cover activities and meeting costs.