2017 FALL WORKSHOP
Please note, there will not be a monthly meeting for October.
Janice Muñiz, PCC presents:
Coaching to and from the Three Centers of Intelligence
During this workshop we will explore the core competency of coaching presence and learn why it is the most powerful quality for a coach to build, as well as exploring how to cultivate and coach from each of the three centers of intelligence. Janice Muniz, PCC will lead this experiential workshop where you will be provided with instruction and technique to broaden your coaching mastery, deepen your own coaching presence and practice coaching to and from the three centers of intelligence brain, body and heart.
Janice Muñiz, PCC is an experienced integral coach who has been working with CEO’s, entrepreneurs, heads of start-ups and community leaders in the U.S. and Latin America for over 15 years. She has coached in a wide range of industries and has collaborated with companies experiencing rapid growth, undergoing management crises, and still others going through mergers and acquisitions. One of her specialties has been to help large and complex organizations develop their top talent. A partial list of clients include Microsoft, Pepsico, Booz, LVMH, AON, Viacom, Natura, Cisco, Veracyte, and Bepensa among others. Janice is an integral coaching graduate of New Ventures West and holds the PCC ICF Certification. For over a decade, she was a faculty member of this school, supporting the development of coaches on their path to certification.
- Gain a better understanding of the three centers of intelligence and how each can help you to deepen your presence and support your coaching.
- Experience the three centers of intelligence within yourself and with others during instructive role-play.
- Experience the power of a deeper presence and the affects on your coaching while appreciating what your client can access for themselves.
- Learn specific practices that you can engage with in your daily life to cultivate your awareness of the three centers of intelligence
Learn more about Janice: speaker Janice bio 2017.pdf
10:00 am - 12:00 pm start of workshop
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm lunch on your own
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm completion of workshop
2 CCEUs/2 Resource Credits will be available to participants who complete the workshop.
Coffee, water and snacks will be provided. For lunch out, here are a couple nearby restaurants:
Jack Allens Kitchen: http://jackallenskitchen.com/locations
360 Uno (online ordering and delivery): https://www.360uno.com/
We would greatly appreciate your online registration prior to the meeting, as attendees are limited to the first 45. This will also ensure the check in process is quick and you are able to settle in for the start of the workshop. Thank you.
WHERE IS THE MEETING?
4214 Capital of Texas Hwy N., Room 5B
Austin, TX 78746
Plenty of free parking!
MEETING ACTIVITY FEES:
Whether a coach or not, everyone is welcome to attend our meetings. The following fees cover activities and meeting costs:
We welcome everyone!
- ICF Local (Austin) Members and Affiliates - $40
- ICF Global Members, Non-ICF Local Members -$50
- Guests (Non ICF-Local or Global Members) - $50