August 27, 2019 Monthly Meeting
Getting Out of the Alligator Pit–And Moving On
by Carrie Vanston
CCEU Core Competencies: 1.0
Increase engagement, improve productivity, and drive growth using positive thinking, "win-win" relationships, and shared vision. Come join in as we talk about being an effective leader and equally important, a happy and fulfilled leader that is OUT OF THE PIT and moving on.
- Consciously frame your point of view to the positive
- Forget about compromise, focus on finding the other person's win
- Clarify your “Why” and others will be excited about your “What”
WHERE IS THE MEETING
4214 Capital of Texas Hwy N. Room 5B
Austin, TX 78746
- 6:00 - 6:30 PM - Event Check-In & Social Time
- 6:30 - 6:40 PM - Chapter Business
- 6:40 - 8:30 PM - Guest Presentation & discussion
- Plenty of free parking!
Everyone is welcome to attend our meetings. The following fees cover activities and meeting costs:
- ICF Local (Austin) Members and Affiliates - FREE
- ICF Global Members, Non-ICF Local Members -$20
- Guests (Non ICF-Local or Global Members) - $20
About the Speaker,
Carrie Vanston helps CEOs and other business leaders increase their leadership and energy levels so they can reach their goals quicker and with less stress.
Her popular Energizing Your Leadership Programs help her clients use positive thinking, "win-win" relationships, and shared vision to increase engagement, improve productivity, and drive growth.
Carrie is a Certified Professional Executive Coach through the 9-month, top-rated Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching in association with The University of Texas at Austin. She is also a Khorus CEO Performance Software Certified Consultant and an Energy Leadership Master Practitioner. She received her Geography degree from The University of Texas at Austin.
On the personal side, she loves to dance, travel, and spend time with her two children.