Get Our Updates
CCEUs: 3 Core Competency and 6 Resource Development
Are you interested in:
Then join a Mastermind group!
What is Mastermind?
A Mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring process used to help members solve their coaching issues with possibilities generated by other group members. Groups meet VIRTUALLY every other week for 12 weeks—a total of 6 meetings. Each group runs approximately 1.5 hours in length. Individual groups must have a minimum of (4) and a maximum of (6) participants.
Who can participate?
Mastermind is FREE to coaches who are both ICF Austin and ICF Global members. Participants receive 9 CCEU credits—3 core competency/6 resource development.
When is Mastermind happening?
Your VIRTUAL Mastermind group will meet via ZOOM every other Friday from 9:30-11:00 a.m. Each Mastermind Group must have a minimum of (4) participants for a group to make and a maximum of (6) participants.
How do I sign up? What is my commitment?
1. Make sure you are both an ICF Austin and an ICF Global member.
2. View a video explaining the ICF Austin Mastermind process. Watch Video Here
3. Complete the registration process.
4. Participate in a 30-minute dialogue with one of your Mastermind facilitators to clarify the process and to answer any questions you might have.
5. Attend your Mastermind sessions.
For further information contact Michelle Hefner, ICF Austin Program Director at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2020. ICF Greater Austin Charter Chapter. All Rights Reserved.