Board of Director Service
Board service is an opportunity for an individual who is passionate about coaching to participate with other Board members in shaping the ICF Greater Austin Charter Chapter to continue to build community and develop partnership. ICF Greater Austin is committed to a diverse Board reflective of the community..
Service on ICF Greater Austin Chapter Board of Directors is completely voluntary and without remuneration.
Qualifications for Board Service
· ICF Global member
· ICF Greater Austin Chapter member
· For President: Must have served as an ICF Greater Austin Chapter Board member for one year and hold an ICF credential.
· Willingness to work effectively in a virtual team environment.
· The President, President-Elect and Past President will each serve a one-year term for a total of 3 years. All other Board positions serve a two-year term, eligible for re-appointment if a is member in good standing.
· Board members are elected in April, with terms beginning in May.
Board Member Requirements
· Active participation in monthly Board meetings, semi-annual planning retreats and other Board meetings are determined by the Board.
· Active leadership in respective Board position to advance ICF Greater Austin’s mission and initiatives.
· Represent the Board in a professional manner, consistent with ICF ethical guidelines.
· Attendance at a majority of d most chapter meetings and events.
· Completion of the ICF Chapter Leader Volunteer Training,
· Abide by the ICF Global Chapter Leader Ethical Guidelines,
· Uphold the ICF Greater Austin Charter Chapter bylaws