Reminder – New location is Riverbend Church (address below) and meetings are now the last Tuesday of the month!
It’s All About You! We’re committed to making ICF Austin a thriving community of coaches who are making a difference in the coaching profession and in Austin. Our July meeting is dedicated to you, responding to your feedback asking for more time to connect and getting your help to shape the work we do for our coaching community.
Let your voice be heard! Bring your ideas engage in facilitated discussion in these 4 keys areas:
1. Programs/Education – how can we add value to your skills & practice?
2. Membership – how can we maximizing the value of membership?
3. Community Outreach – how can we connect with Allied Professionals (HR, Learning & Dev etc.), community service & sponsorship opportunities?
4. Communications – what do you want to hear and see? How can we support your events/programs and service offerings?
Help your Chapter serve you better! We’re listening!
WHERE IS THE MEETING?
4214 Capital of Texas Hwy N., Room 5B
Austin, TX 78746
6:00 - 6:30 PM - Event Check-In, Social Time & Refreshments
6:30 - 6:40 PM - Chapter Business
6:40 - 8:30 PM - Facilitated Group Discussion
Plenty of free parking!
MEETING ACTIVITY FEES:
Whether a coach or not, everyone is welcome to attend our meetings. The following fees cover activities and meeting costs:
- ICF Austin Chapter members – Free
- Non-local, but ICF Global Chapter members -- $10
- Non-members and Guests -- $15