October 29, 2019 Chapter Meeting
Harness Your Coaching Skills to Create Transformational Presentations and Pitches
by Alexia Vernon
CCEU Core Competencies: 0.5 | Resource Development 1.0In this dynamic, interactive presentation, Alexia Vernon will show attendees how to create presentations that provide audience members with a rich coaching experience, how to use core coaching competencies when inviting audience members into ongoing work, and how to turn organizational pitches into a coaching experience for decision makers.
You’ll leave this presentation with:
- Develop presentations and pitches that demonstrate their coaching acumen and create breakthroughs for audience members
- Integrate the core coaching competencies of creating intimacy and trust, coaching presence, creating awareness, direct communication, and powerful questioning into their speaking
- Sculpt and deliver powerful calls to action that guide raving fans into individual and organizational coaching clients
WHERE IS THE MEETING
4214 Capital of Texas Hwy N. Room 5B
Austin, TX 78746
- 6:00 - 6:30 PM - Event Check-In & Social Time
- 6:30 - 6:40 PM - Chapter Business
- 6:40 - 8:15 PM - Guest Presentation & discussion
- Plenty of free parking!
Everyone is welcome to attend our meetings. The following fees cover activities and meeting costs:
- ICF Local (Austin) Members and Affiliates - FREE
- ICF Global Members, Non-ICF Local Members -$20
- Guests (Non ICF-Local or Global Members) - $20
About the Speaker,
Alexia Vernon is the author of Step into Your Moxie: Amplify Your Voice, Visibility, and Influence in the World.
Branded a “Moxie Maven” by President Obama’s White House Office of Public Engagement for her unique and effective approach to communication and leadership development. Alexia is a sought-after speaking and business coach to coaches, entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, and change makers who want to spread their ideas, positively impact people’s lives, grow their businesses, and advance their thought leadership.
Alexia has also delivered transformational keynotes and experiential corporate training for Fortune 500 companies, college campuses, professional associations, the United Nations, and contributed to media including CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, Forbes.com, Inc.com, European Business Review, and Women's Health Magazine.
Alexia lives in Las Vegas, Nevada and is a former ICF Nevada Chapter President and a current member of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce's Executive Women's Council and an Associate Member of the Nevada International Women's Forum.