Are you interested in joining the ICF Austin Board?
We have two openings for interim board positions that are available right now. If you're interested and would like to know more information, please review the description and responsibilities for each role and then click the button below to send us an email.
The Communications Director is responsible for promoting ICF Austin chapter activities, membership and ICF credentialing, including coordinating and maintaining outgoing chapter communications and social media.
- Coordinate website content; page creation, content, updates, event postings, design and navigation in conjunction with the board
- Coordinate chapter emails to members and contacts, as required and directed by board members
- Manage technology to support communication processes, e.g., Wild Apricot, Google docs, GoDaddy, website
- Manage social media presence - Facebook public and private, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Oversee and publish newsletter
- Coordinate chapter-wide communications with ICF regional and global leadership
- Provide technical systems support to ICF Greater Austin Board Members.
- Define requirements for a technical support/virtual assistant, as needed.
- Document systems on-boarding procedures for new Board Members (e.g., logging in to WA, checking member status, creating emails).
Business Alliance Director
The Business Alliance Director is responsible for the coordination of efforts that raise the visibility of the coaching profession through the engagement of Community Leaders, potential sponsors, potential new members and allied professions that can be served by or serve the Chapter membership. In addition, the Business Alliance Director is to play a key role in fairly and ethically passing community leads to qualified members of the chapter.
- Actively meet with Greater Austin organizations, commercial, non-profit, public sector, and governmental entities to both inform and educate about the benefits of professional coaching.
- Build partnerships with organizations who are supportive of and/or aligned to our mission.
- Propose new ways of reaching people and companies in need of coaches.
- Gather feedback from business leaders to inform board decisions and to expand chapter opportunities in Central Texas and beyond.
- Collaborate with board members as needed to help facilitate chapter events.
Growth Opportunities for this position:
Create an annual event where leaders can experience coaching and become more educated about: External vs. internal coaches, Coaching credentials, Coach directory (local and global), Coach training, opportunities to partner with ICF Greater Austin.
Are you still interested? If so, send us an email with the following:
- Your position of interest
- Why your interested in this position
- Your contact information: phone and email
Yes! I'm interested.