Southeast Webinar Series (Host Chapter: ICF North Texas)
The Neuroscience of Coaching: Relevance, Retention, and Results
.75 Core Competency and .25 Resource Development CCEUs
In this inter-active webinar, Ursula Pottinga will be touching on three neuroscience components that will explain WHY coaching works – if it works in coaching, there is a neuroscience explanation for it!
We will cover the neuroscience of change (neuroplasticity), which really means: neuroplasticity = coaching, the stress curve and how to effectively get back and stay “in the zone” and the balance of being and doing and what it means to activate both neural networks, when you need them most!!! Why would you want to know this?
Also, during the webinar, you’ll:
- Relevance – clients will learn how their brain operates which then creates sustainable outcomes for the client – even when you are not around. They will experience the impact and positive outcomes of a regulated brain.
- Retention – clients will stay with you longer since you are offering new tools, new information and a research based rationale that change does not happen overnight (neuroplasticity).
- Results – neuroscience normalizes the behavior and gives it a rational explanation of why we sometimes over-react, forget things, have lost all our empathy (and the car keys...!)
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Ursula Pottinga, CPCC, PCC is the co-founder of BEabove Leadership and is the co-developer/leader of its popular training program for advanced coaches: Neuroscience, Consciousness and Transformational Coaching, currently available in the U.S, Canada and the U.K., China and Singapore.
Ursula is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach with 20 years coaching leaders and executives in the US, Canada and Europe to improve performance. She is a skilled facilitator with more than 15 years’ experience creating and leading workshops, events, and meetings as an organizational development consultant and workshop leader. The President of Profound Growth, Ursula now works with individuals and families on legacy and prosperity.
- Thursday, April 9, 2020
- Noon–1:00pm, CST (US and Canada)
- Cost: $10 for Global Members / $20 for Local Members and Guests
- After you register here, you'll receive a link to register for the Zoom call.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please note this is a Zoom webinar and there are two steps to register.
Step 1: Pay your registration fees by registering through this site.
Step 2: After you've paid your registration fees, you'll be sent an email that'll give you access to register for the Zoom Call. You have to register for the Zoom call to gain access to the webinar.
Continued Coaching Education Units (CCEUs)
.75 Core Competency and .25 Resource Development CCEU will be offered for this webinar. Please make sure you list your ICF Chapter so you can get your CCEU.