May 26, 2020 Monthly Meeting
More Clients, Less Marketing:
How to Create More Leads and More Income by Doing Less
CCEUs for this Program = TBD
Client generation is the lifeblood of your business… but with so many marketing options, business owners often end up overwhelmed and paralyzed, or scattered and feeling ineffective, exhausted and discouraged. Ready for some good news? By doing LESS, your marketing can be MORE effective.
Embrace the practice of simplifying, and you will get more clients AND keep your sanity intact! In this highly interactive class, you'll discover the simplest, most effective way to generate a steady stream of high-end clients without giving up your nights and weekends.
The system you’ll learn has a proven track record of helping entrepreneurs quickly generate more clients and increase their income by 50-100%.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Learn the 6 key practices that will keep you out of the feast-or-famine cycle of client generation
- Cut back time on marketing by 50-90%, while multiplying your results and getting your nights and weekends back
- Create a customized plan that shows you exactly how to stop spinning your wheels and instead get high quality clients consistently!
Everyone is welcome to attend our meetings.
- ICF Local (Austin) Members and Affiliates - FREE
- ICF Global Members, Non-ICF Local Members -$20
- Guests (Non ICF-Local or Global Members) - $20
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Mary is a Client Generation Strategist and International Speaker who works with driven, busy coaches around the world to help them fill their practices with great clients without working nights and weekends.
Using her methods, the majority of her clients quickly increase their income 50-100%. Within the coaching industry, Mary’s methods are described as a “coach approach to marketing,” and because of this, she is invited to present and teach worldwide.
Clients include the former CFO of Microsoft North America, thought-leaders in the coaching industry and rising stars in a variety of other professions, including doctors, lawyers, consultants, and graphic designers. Mary is also an avid roller coaster enthusiast and a kayaking volunteer for a wildlife protection program in Morro Bay, California.