All Texas Virtual Retreat and Conference
Growing Your Business in Quantum Leaps
CCEUs: 1.5 Resource Development
When Dr. Walker first transitioned from clinical work as a psychologist to coaching, she was in for a rude awakening about what it took to build a thriving coaching practice. The work was exhausting!
- As she shares her story and strategies, you will learn:
- How to create more clarity and definition around what you do and whom you serve
- How to successfully get invaluable proximity to meeting with Big Thinkers and Decision-makers in small rooms
- How to use visibility and proximity to create opportunity and conversations that lead to engagements with the clients and organizations you want to serve
- How to create and serve lucrative clients who buy from you again and again.
Catapult the process of creating your coaching business from an exhausting struggle to an empowering adventure!
About the Speaker
Dr. Lisa Walker is a leadership psychologist, executive coach, and professional speaker, working closely with corporate leaders to help them grow strategically and tactically from both a personal and organizational perspective. Through a powerful partnership of coaching, consulting, advising and facilitation, Dr. Walker empowers leaders and organizations to develop agile, engaged and high-performing individuals and teams able to manage growth, embrace change and expand performance. She is known for providing the right balance of challenge and support necessary for developing leadership excellence.
Dr. Walker is an expert in helping leaders develop and harness executive presence and leadership agility. She draws on her over 20 years’ experience as a coach, facilitator, and clinician, working with leaders in complex business and relationship matters. She is an advanced level mediator and facilitator, who is tapped by leaders and organizations to help navigate challenging people issues and difficult conversations. She creates and delivers customized leadership development programs; including coaching engagements, workshops, and retreats.