Get Our Updates
CCEU: 1.0 Core Competency
New York Times bestselling author and Stanford lecturer, Shirzad Chamine, shows you how to significantly increase your impact as a coach. You’ll learn how to 100x your coaching impact by 10Xing your impact on each client and 10Xing your number of clients through:
- Understanding/practicing the PQ Operating System, which is based on factors analysis w/ 500,000 people to identify the root-level negative factors (10 Saboteurs) and positive factors (5 Sage Powers).
- Learn to attract new clients through use of science-based framework and terminology.
- Deliver faster and deeper value to your clients through use of Saboteur and PQ Score assessments and related coaching.
- Broaden your impact on your clients by using the PQ framework in a variety of applications ranging from performance to stress management, to relationships mastery, to conflict resolution.
- Help your clients convert their coaching insights into new mental habits through daily practices that boost mental muscles.
- Help your clients to spread the impact of your coaching through their teams and families, extending your reach and impact.
To gain the most from this talk, please take the 5-minute online Saboteur Assessment. You’ll learn how you sabotage both your happiness and effectiveness as a coach, and how to use the assessment with your clients.
Presenter Bio: Shirzad Chamine is the author of the New York Times bestselling Positive Intelligence. He has been the CEO of the largest coach training organization in the world, having trained faculty at Stanford and Yale business schools.
Shirzad lectures on Positive Intelligence at Stanford University, where he guides graduate students through his popular six-week PQ training. A preeminent C-suite advisor, Shirzad has coached hundreds of CEOs and their executive teams. His background includes PhD studies in neuroscience in addition to a BA in psychology, an MS in electrical engineering, and an MBA from Stanford.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please note this is a Zoom webinar and there are two steps to register.
Step 1: Pay your registration fees by registering through this site.
Step 2: After you've paid your registration fees, you'll be sent an email that'll give you access to register for the Zoom Call. You have to register for the Zoom call to gain access to the webinar.
Continued Coaching Education Units (CCEUs)
1.0 Core Competency CCEUs will be offered for this webinar. Please make sure you list our ICF Chapter so you can get your CCEU.
Copyright © 2020. ICF Greater Austin Charter Chapter. All Rights Reserved.