Demystify Jungian Theory and Make It Work For You!
The Client’s well-being is at the heart of everything we do!
But do you ever hear your Client say they “get the message”, and then you don’t see them taking action?
Do you ever have to re-focus and renew your connection with your Client, in order to move them to results faster?
In this session, Coaches will be able to:
- Demonstrate their understanding of Jungian preferences and how to identify them in their clients
- Discuss how they affect their client’s needs
- Identify their own Jungian preferences and how they affect their Coaching style
- Demonstrate how this understanding will impact how you adapt and connect with your clients
Our speaker is Board Member David Cobb. Davis’s leading passions in life are relationship building and continuous learning! Over the last 10 years, working as a Learning Consultant for Insights Learning & Development, he has strengthened the communication effectiveness of his clients by exploring psychological theory together. By mastering your understanding of Carl Jung’s theory of preferences, you can maximize your ability to establish rapport, trust and intimacy and set the foundation for co-creating your coaching relationship. By adapting your communication approach and giving your client more of what they need first, their willingness to work will increase. You will then be able to facilitate the learning they need and empower them to achieve the results they are looking for.
Together, let’s develop your art of coaching by demystifying Jungian Theory and making it work for you!
WHERE IS THE MEETING?
501 W. 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
Google Map of Ballet Austin
We are NO longer parking at the AMLI lot. There are several nearby lots available starting at $5. Plenty of street parking is available after 5:30pm for Free!
MEETING ACTIVITY FEES:
Whether a coach or not, everyone is welcome to attend our meetings. The following fees cover activities and meeting costs:
- Austin ICF Chapter members – Free
- Non-local, but National ICF Chapter members -- $10
- Non-members and Guests -- $15