- Represents the general membership on issues of interest or concern, particularly those that arise outside of the standing committee structure.
- Conducts projects to further the goals of the organization or to develop services for the membership, including coordination of the Coaching Conversations.
- Works with President and President-Elect to coordinate marketing election nominations and results, Nominating Application Form (revise as necessary) and the Elections Process/Protocol.
- Serves as liaison to Executive Committee throughout the election process.
- Works with the President and President-Elect to ensure Board positions are filled with qualified volunteer leaders.
- Documents all nominating contacts, relationships and written materials used in the nominating process for interim Board positions and annual Board of Director elections.
- Attends all board meetings, monthly calls and Chapter meetings.
- Represents ICF in the coaching community.
- Maintains a current active ICF membership.
Apply to Serve on the Board
- Willingness and ability to complete responsibilities outlined above
- Must be an ICF Global member and ICF Austin Chapter member in good standing
- Have a genuine interest in the mission of the organization
- Time and energy to commit to executing requirements of role
Please make sure you log-in to your ICF Austin account first before you hit the button.
Complete the Board Nomination Form