The Program Director works most closely with the Communications Director and Treasurer. The central role of the program director is to secure quality presenters from within our membership base, our greater Austin community or from another ICF chapter to support coach-specific professional development.
The Program Director also oversees the planning of two chapter-wide socials each year and any additional workshops, or events for International Coaching Week.
- Work with Chapter leadership to develop robust Activities and Programs and to support chapter growth
- Locate and review speaker proposals and select qualified professional presenters
- Locate venues and menu for two socials each year, summer and winter
- Submit request for Continuing Education Units from ICF International Credentialing
- Participate in program meetings (intro speakers, engage with members) and provide CCEU certificates and ROI survey to attendees post event
- Ensure meeting logistics (space, food, room set up) are professionally and successfully executed
- Collaborate with Communications Board member on announcements, emails, social media, etc.
- Collaborate with Treasurer on contracts, budgets and payouts for events
- Recruit volunteers to serve on the Program Committee Team
- Lead Program Committee Team
- Assist with monthly meeting set-up and clean-up
- Assist with other board projects as available
Apply to Serve on the Board
- Willingness and ability to complete responsibilities outlined above
- Must be an ICF Global member and ICF Austin Chapter member in good standing
- Have a genuine interest in the mission of the organization
- Time and energy to commit to executing requirements of role
Please make sure you log-in to your ICF Austin account first before you hit the button.
Complete the Board Nomination Form